This Mini Keto Cheesecake Recipe is rich, decadent, and easy to make with just 5 ingredients in 30 minutes! It's a great choice when everyone else is eating regular cheesecake, but you’re trying to stay low carb or keto. These mini cheesecakes are creamy and rich with just 2g net carbs per serving.
- 8 ounces full-fat cream cheese (softened)
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons allulose sweetener
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon pure almond extract
- Preheat oven to 325F; line 5 muffin wells with liners.
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth, then beat in the eggs and all remaining ingredients.
- Pour the batter into the prepared muffin tray and bake until the cheesecakes start to puff, but are still wobbly in the center, about 15 to 20 minutes (be careful not to over-bake!).
- Cool to room temperature and then chill for 2 hours before serving.
- Store leftovers covered in the fridge for up to 1 week.
- Net Carbs: 2g per serving
- Make sure the cream cheese is softened, but not hot.
- Beat the batter until it's completely smooth.
- Transfer the batter to a large measuring cup with a pour spout so you can easily pour it into the lined muffin pan.
- There's no need to use a water bath here.
- This cheesecake tastes even better the next day.
- In this recipe, you can use 3 tablespoons monk fruit/allulsoe blend, 3 tablespoons allulose, or 1 1/2 teaspoons stevia/erythritol blend.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 181
- Sugar: 1
- Sodium: 170
- Fat: 17
- Saturated Fat: 9
- Carbohydrates: 2
- Protein: 4
- Cholesterol: 115
Keywords: Keto Cheesecake, Low Carb Cheesecake, Mini Cheesecake