Almond Butter Brownies are rich, fudgy, and deeply chocolaty! You’ll be surprised that the batter has half a cup of almond butter because you can’t taste it. Each brownie has just 2g net carbs per serving!
- 1/2 cup unsweetened runny almond butter
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 large egg
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon espresso powder (dissolved in 1 teaspoon boiling water)
- 1/4 teaspoon stevia glycerite
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup Swerve Confectioners
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons stevia-sweetened chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F; line an 8 by 8-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Beat together the almond butter, oil, water, egg, egg yolks, vanilla, dissolved espresso, and stevia glycerite in a large bowl.
- Sift in the cocoa powder, Serve Confectioners, salt, and baking powder and mix to combine (the batter will be thick).
- Spread the batter into the prepared baking pan and sprinkle the chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes, 15 for gooey brownies (like in the picture) and 17 for more set. If you let these brownies cook until a wooden pick comes out dry, they’ll be overcooked.
- Cool completely before cutting.
- Net Carbs: 2g per serving (1 brownie)
- Prep Time: 18 minutes
- Cook Time: 17 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 126
- Sodium: 56
- Fat: 11
- Saturated Fat: 1
- Carbohydrates: 3
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 3
- Cholesterol: 46
Keywords: Almond Butter Brownies