Get ready for flavorful, rich, and creamy NO CHURN low carb Cheesecake Ice Cream! This recipe is as easy to make as it is delicious, and it has less than 2g net carbs per serving.
- 4 ounces cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup Swerve Confectioners
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 10 drops liquid stevia
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Beat together the cream cheese, water, Swerve Confectioners, vanilla, fresh lemon juice, and liquid stevia until smooth in a large bowl.
- Beat the heavy cream to stiff peaks in a medium bowl.
- Beat 1/4 of the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until smooth. Use a rubber spatula to fold in the remaining whipped cream 1/4 at a time.
- Gently pour the mixture into a 9-inch loaf pan, lay a piece of plastic wrap directly on top, and freeze until stiffened enough to scoop, at least 4 hours or up to 2 weeks.
- Net Carbs: 1.74g per serving (1/3 cup)
- This recipe makes about 2 cups of ice cream; each serving is about 1/3 cup.
- Let this ice cream set at room temperate for 10 to 15 minutes before scooping because this does freeze quite solid.
- Make an ice cream sundae with Keto Hot Fudge Sauce!
- Prep Time: 12 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 170.2
- Sugar: 0.77
- Sodium: 72.59
- Fat: 17.48
- Saturated Fat: 10.5
- Carbohydrates: 1.74
- Protein: 1.73
- Cholesterol: 61.55
Keywords: Cheesecake Ice Cream Recipe, Low Carb Cheesecake Ice Cream, Low Carb Ice Cream