Rich and chocolaty, these healthy Fudgsicles (aka Chocolate Popsicles or Fudge Pops) are the perfect summer treat! An easy chocolate magic shell coating makes them even better.
- 3 small Haas avocados
- 13.5 ounces can organic unsweetened full-fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup Swerve Confectioners
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon stevia glycerite
- 1/2 teaspoon coffee extract
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon stevia glycerite
- 2 tablespoons toasted almonds (chopped small (optional))
- Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into 12 (75 ml/2 1/2 opopsicle molds, making sure not to fill the molds over the “fill” line. Tap the mold several times on a hard surface to help any air bubbles escape.
- Transfer to the freezer, wait 20 minutes, and then insert the sticks. Let the popsicles freeze completely, about 3 to 4 hours.
- To easily unmold the popsicles, dip the plastic bottoms in warm water and they should slide right out.
- Once the pops are unmolded, mix together all the ingredients for the magic shell. Drizzle the magic shell on top and sprinkle on the nuts.
- Wrap each popsicle individually in plastic wrap and store in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Net Carbs Per Serving: 3g per popsicle
- Blend the avocado mixture well so your pops don't have chunks of avocado.
- To easily unmold the pops, dip the plastic bottoms in warm water for a few seconds and they should slide right out.
- For the nut-free version, simply omit the almonds.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 195
- Sugar: 1
- Sodium: 12
- Fat: 19
- Saturated Fat: 11
- Carbohydrates: 8
- Fiber: 5
- Protein: 3
Keywords: Chocolate Popsicles, Fudge Pops, Fudgsicles