Rich, thick, and intensely chocolatey, this Hot Fudge recipe whips up in just 10 minutes! You'll be surprised at how many new ways you'll find to use it, or just eat it with a spoon.
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 10 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder (sifted (equivalent to 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons))
- 1/3 cup Swerve Brown Sugar Replacement
- 1 ounce stevia-sweetened dark chocolate (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 3/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch espresso powder
- Whisk together all ingredients in a small saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until the butter and chocolate are melted, and the sauce is smooth, about 3 minutes, whisking frequently.
- Net Carbs: 2.78g per serving
- This recipe makes about 1 cup, which is 8 (2-tablespoon) servings.
- Cool leftovers to room temperature and then store in a lidded jar in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- To reheat, spoon the amount desired into a microwave safe bowl and heat for 15 seconds. Stir, and then heat for an additional 10 seconds if needed. Or reheat in a small saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring constantly.
- Prep Time: 7 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 123.05
- Sugar: 0.22
- Sodium: 15.76
- Fat: 12.39
- Saturated Fat: 7.69
- Carbohydrates: 5.44
- Fiber: 2.66
- Protein: 2.17
- Cholesterol: 34.33
Keywords: Hot Fudge Recipe, Hot Fudge Sauce, Hot Fudge Sauce Recipe