Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Keto Fat Bombs are creamy, rich, and flavorful with brown sugar and vanilla just like regular cookie dough, but without the sugar crash!
- 4 ounces cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter (at room temperature)
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened runny almond butter
- 3 tablespoons powdered monk fruit/allulose sweetener
- 1/2 tablespoon keto brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons stevia-sweetened chocolate chips (or chopped chocolate (divided))
- In a large bowl, use a handheld electric mixer to cream together the cream cheese and butter, and then beat in the almond butter, monk fruit/allulose sweetener, keto brown sugar, vanilla, and salt. Fold in 4 tablespoons of chocolate chips, reserving 1 tablespoon for topping.
- Cover and refrigerate until the dough is firm enough to scoop into balls, about 2 to 4 hours.
- Use a 1.5-tablespoon scoop to scoop the dough into 18 equal portions. Sprinkle the remaining 1 tablespoon chocolate chips on top, and store the fat bombs covered in the fridge.
- Net Carbs: 1g per fat bomb
- Use grass-fed cream cheese and butter if possible.
- If you can find keto mini chocolate chips, they work well for this recipe.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Dessert, Snack
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 87
- Sugar: 1
- Sodium: 38
- Fat: 9
- Saturated Fat: 4
- Carbohydrates: 2
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 2
- Cholesterol: 14
Keywords: Fat Bombs, Fat Bombs Recipe, Keto Fat Bombs