This Low Carb Pumpkin Spice Gluten Free Granola has rich pumpkin spice flavor, great crunch, and looks similar to regular granola thanks to flaked coconut.
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened pumpkin puree
- 1 large egg white
- 3 tablespoons Swerve Confectioners
- 10 drops liquid stevia
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice mix
- 1/2 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 cup whole almonds, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup golden flaxseed meal
- Preheat the oven to 350F; line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silpat liner.
- Whisk together the butter, pumpkin puree, egg white, Swerve Confectioners, liquid stevia, pumpkin pie spice mix, vanilla extract, and salt in a large bowl. Add the coconut flakes, almonds, and flaxseed meal, and stir to combine.
- Spread out the granola on the prepared baking sheet. Bake until golden, about 20 minutes, tossing once halfway through.
- Store in a covered container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
Net Carbs: 3g per 1/2-cup serving
- Prep Time: 8 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 229kcals
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 118mg
- Fat: 21g
- Saturated Fat: 11g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 4g
- Cholesterol: 8mg