Flourless blondies that are intensely flavored with peanut butter and subtly flavored with maple and cinnamon.
- Butter or coconut oil, to grease the pan
- 1 cup (515 g) natural or old-fashioned creamy peanut butter (no sugar added)
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) pure maple syrup
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon fine salt
- Preheat the oven to 350F; grease an 8 by 8-inch (preferably glass) dish with butter or coconut oil.
- Mix together all ingredients in a large bowl until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the prepared dish and bake until golden and a toothpick inserted inside comes out with just a couple crumbs, about 18 to 20 minutes in a glass dish. (If you use a metal dish, the cooking time might be a few minutes longer.) Be careful not to over-bake!
- Cool completely before cutting.
- Leftovers can be stored wrapped at room temperature for up to 3 days or wrapped and frozen for up to 1 month.
Recipe inspired by The Detoxinista’s recipe for Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Blondies.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Serving Size: 1 blondie
- Calories: 157
- Sugar: 6
- Sodium: 279
- Fat: 11
- Saturated Fat: 1
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 10
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 6
- Cholesterol: 15