Flavored with passion tea, strawberry, coconut milk, and a hint of vanilla, you'll love this Copycat Keto Starbucks Pink Drink recipe every bit as much as the version at Starbucks. And making it yourself will save you money!
- 1 1/4 cups passion tea (brewed strong and cooled)
- 1/4 cup canned unsweetened full-fat coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 7 drops liquid stevia
- 3/4 cup ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons freeze-dried strawberries (or 2 medium fresh strawberries, thinly sliced)
- Add the tea, coconut milk, vanilla, and stevia to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a large glass, add the ice, and stir in the strawberries.
- Net Carbs: 4g per serving
- Brew up a jug of passionfruit tea and keep it in the fridge so it's ready to go whenever you want to make this drink.
- It isn't totally necessary to blend this in a blender, but it does help make it ultra-smooth (because coconut milk can sometimes have lumps).
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 130
- Sugar: 2
- Sodium: 17
- Fat: 12
- Saturated Fat: 11
- Carbohydrates: 5
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 1
- Cholesterol: 1
Keywords: Starbucks Pink Drink