This Coconut Keto Cookies recipe yields cookies that are crispy outside and chewy inside with rich coconut vanilla flavor and sweet bursts of chocolate.
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter (softened but not melted)
- 6 tablespoons powdered allulose/monk fruit blend
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup stevia-sweetened mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325F. Line 2 large baking trays with parchment paper or silpat liners.
- Whisk together the butter and powdered allulose/monk fruit blend in a large bowl until smooth, and then whisk in the egg and vanilla bean paste.
- Stir in the shredded coconut, almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, and salt, and then stir in the chocolate chips.
- Let the dough rest for 3 minutes.
- Use a 1.5-tablespoon scoop to measure out the dough. Roll it into balls and arrange the balls 12 per large baking tray.
- Bake until the cookies are golden on the bottom, about 12 to 15 minutes, rotating the trays once halfway through.
- Let the cookies cool for 5 minutes on the trays before using a thin metal spatula to transfer them to a wire rack to finish cooling.
- Net Carbs: 4g per serving (1 cookie)
- Store these cookies layered between wax paper in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 weeks.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 151
- Sugar: 1
- Sodium: 42
- Fat: 14
- Saturated Fat: 10
- Carbohydrates: 7
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 2
- Cholesterol: 19
Keywords: Coconut Cookies, Coconut Cookies Recipe, Keto Cookies, Keto Cookies Recipe