This keto Butterbeer Cupcakes recipe is inspired by Harry Potter and features rich, butterscotch vanilla yellow butter cake with thick, velvety frosting and a slight drizzle of caramel. They’re the perfect treat to whip up for a Halloween or Harry Potter-inspired party!
- 1 batch Keto Vanilla Cupcakes
- 1 batch Keto Vanilla Buttercream Frosting
- 2 tablespoons Keto Sugar Free Caramel Sauce
- 1 teaspoon gold and white sprinkles (for topping (optional))
- Make the cupcakes and let them cool.
- Make the buttercream and pipe it onto the cooled cupcakes.
- Drizzle the caramel on top. If desired, top with gold and white sprinkles.
- Net Carbs: 5g per serving (1 cupcake = 1 serving)
- For the best “butterbeer” flavor, add 1/2 teaspoon butterscotch extract to the cupcake batter.
- Store these cupcakes in an airtight food storage container in the fridge for up to 3 days. Let them sit at room temperature for 10 minutes before serving.
- Prep Time: 40 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 335
- Sugar: 2
- Sodium: 169
- Fat: 38
- Saturated Fat: 18
- Carbohydrates: 7
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 6
- Cholesterol: 110
Keywords: Butterbeer Cupcakes, Butterbeer Cupcakes Recipe, Harry Potter Butterbeer Cupcakes