This soft, moist, gluten free and keto Zucchini Bread is flavored with a hint of cinnamon, vanilla, and brown sugar; you’d never guess it’s healthy!
- Coconut oil spray
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 3 tablespoons golden flaxseed meal
- 2 tablespoons tapioca starch
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup avocado oil (or other mild to neutral-flavored oil of choice)
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/2 cup powdered monk fruit/allulose sweetener
- 1 tablespoon keto brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup shredded zucchini (not packed)
- 1/2 cup keto chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a 9 by 5-inch loaf pan with 2 pieces of parchment paper. Lightly spray the inside (especially the corners) with coconut oil spray.
- Whisk together the almond flour, golden flaxseed meal, tapioca starch, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the avocado oil, sour cream, sweetener, keto brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry all at once and stir to combine. Then stir in the zucchini, and finally the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out dry, about 50 to 60 minutes.
- Cool before slicing.
- Net Carbs: 5g per serving (1 slice or 1/8 of loaf = 1 serving)
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 230
- Sugar: 1
- Sodium: 167
- Fat: 20
- Saturated Fat: 2
- Carbohydrates: 8
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 7
- Cholesterol: 43
Keywords: Gluten Free Zucchini Bread, Healthy Zucchini Bread, Keto Zucchini Bread