These Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes are creamy with the perfect touch of spice. They taste like a complete indulgence, but they're actually healthy enough to enjoy for breakfast instead of just saving for dessert.
- 1 1/4 cups almond flour
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot starch
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons water (or more as necessary)
- 4 ounces cream cheese (softened slightly)
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon dried ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 pinch sea salt
For the Crust:
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a muffin tray with 12 paper liners.
- Whisk together the almond meal, arrowroot starch, coconut sugar, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl. Add the coconut oil and vanilla and mix with a fork until it forms crumbles. Add the water a little at a time until the dough holds together when you squeeze it.
- Divide the dough between the 12 muffin wells and lightly press down. Bake 8 minutes.
For the Filling:
- Meanwhile, make the filling. To do so, beat together all ingredients until smooth.
To Assemble and Bake:
- Once the crusts are pre-baked, spoon the filling on top.
- Put the trays into the oven and immediately turn the heat down to 325F. Bake until the cheesecakes are golden and starting to puff, about 25 minutes.
- Cool to room temperature, and then transfer to the fridge to chill, about 1 hour.
- Net Carbs: 7g per serving (1 mini pumpkin cheesecake = 1 serving)
- Store these individual pumpkin cheesecakes wrapped in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- An easy way to cut the carbs for this recipe is to swap out the coconut sugar for your favorite type of keto brown sugar.
- If desired, right before serving, top each pumpkin cheesecake cupcake with a dollop of whipped cream (or coconut "whipped cream") and a sprinkle of ground cinnamon or nutmeg.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 163
- Sugar: 4
- Sodium: 77
- Fat: 13
- Saturated Fat: 6
- Carbohydrates: 9
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 4
- Cholesterol: 38
Keywords: Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes, Pumpkin Cheesecake Cupcakes