This Keto Vanilla Buttercream Frosting recipe has a rich buttery vanilla flavor, the perfect level of sweetness, and a smooth, creamy texture. It’s perfect for piping on cakes and cupcakes!
- 1/8 teaspoon beef gelatin (dissolved in 1 teaspoon cold water)
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter (at room temperature)
- 4 ounces cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1/8 teaspoon pure almond extract
- 3/4 cup powdered monk fruit/allulose sweetener
- Stir together the beef gelatin and 1 teaspoon cold water in a small bowl.
- Add the heavy whipping cream and cream of tartar to a large bowl. Use a handheld electric mixer to beat until it forms stiff peaks.
- Add the butter, cream cheese, vanilla extract, vanilla bean paste, almond extract, dissolved beef gelatin, and powdered sweetener to a large bowl. Beat until smooth.
- Beat the whipped cream into the butter mixture 1/3 at a time. The end result will be smooth and creamy.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until chilled (at least 1 hour) before using.
- Net Carbs: 1g per serving (2 tablespoons)
- This recipe make about 1 3/4 cups buttercream. There are a total of 14 (2-tablespoon) servings.
- Store this buttercream in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 102
- Sugar: 1
- Sodium: 30
- Fat: 11
- Saturated Fat: 7
- Carbohydrates: 1
- Protein: 1
- Cholesterol: 33
Keywords: Keto Buttercream, Keto Buttercream Frosting, Vanilla Buttercream, Vanilla Buttercream Frosting, Vanilla Buttercream Recipe, Vanilla Frosting