Banana Nut Keto Breakfast Cookies are vanilla and banana-scented, cinnamon-spiced, and full of nutritious ingredients, including hemp seed hearts, eggs, coconut flakes, flaxseed meal, and almond flour.
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter (melted and cooled slightly)
- 2 teaspoons banana extract
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 5 tablespoons Lakanto golden granulated sweetener (monkfruit/erythritol blend)
- 1/4 cup hemp seed hearts
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons golden flaxseed meal
- 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup pecans (chopoped)
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line 2 large baking trays with parchment paper or silpat liners.
- Whisk together the eggs, butter, banana extract, and vanilla. Stir in the coconut flakes, almond flour, sweetener, hemp seed hearts, coconut flour, golden flaxseed meal, cinnamon, salt, and pecans.
- Scoop the dough (about 1 tablespoon) into 18 balls. Arrange them on the prepared baking trays, and slightly flatten each ball of dough.
- Bake until the cookies are golden on the bottom, about 13 to 15 minutes, rotating the trays once halfway through.
- Net Carbs: 1g per serving (2 cookies)
- Instead of Lakanto golden granulated wweetener, you can also use the same amount of Swerve Confectioners. Or use 7 tablespoons powdered monk fruit/allulose sweetener.
- Store these cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 10 days.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Breakfast, Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 117
- Sodium: 10
- Fat: 10
- Saturated Fat: 4
- Carbohydrates: 3
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 3
- Cholesterol: 23
Keywords: Keto Breakfast Cookies