These Keto Vanilla Cupcakes have a rich, buttery vanilla flavor and moist, tender texture. They are easy to make, perfect for any occasion, and sure to be your new favorite!
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter (slightly melted)
- 2 tablespoons powdered monk fruit/allulose sweetener
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 tablespoons whole milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon liquid stevia extract
- 1/8 teaspoon pure almond extract
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 4 teaspoons golden flaxseed meal
- 1 tablespoon tapioca flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon psyllium husk powder
- Keto Vanilla Buttercream Frosting (for topping (optional))
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a muffin tray with 5 paper liners.
- Whisk together the butter, sweetener, egg, milk, vanilla, vinegar, stevia extract, and almond extract in a large bowl. The mixture will look lumpy and curdled; this is fine.
- Whisk in the almond flour, golden flaxseed meal, tapioca flour, baking powder, salt, and psyllium husk powder to combine. The batter will be thick.
- Immediately scoop the batter into the prepared muffin tray, and let it rest for 2 minutes.
- Bake until the cupcakes are golden and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 18 to 20 minutes.
- Let the cupcakes cool. If desired, frost them with Keto Vanilla Buttercream Frosting.
- Net Carbs: 4g per serving (1 cupcake)
- The nutritional information for this recipe was calculated without the optional frosting.
- If you leave these cupcakes unfrosted, store them in an airtight food storage container at room temperature for up to 3 days. After that, move them to the fridge and store them for up to 4 days more.
- If you frost these cupcakes, store them in an airtight food storage container in the fridge for up to 1 week. Let them sit at room temperature for 10 minutes before serving.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 198
- Sugar: 1
- Sodium: 133
- Fat: 18
- Saturated Fat: 7
- Carbohydrates: 6
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 5
- Cholesterol: 57
Keywords: Keto Cupcakes, Keto Cupcakes Recipe, Vanilla Cupcakes, Vanilla Cupcakes Recipe