Cool and creamy with a minty center and chocolate coating, this homemade Keto Peppermint Patties recipe is a healthy take on a classic treat!
- 4 ounces raw cashews
- 2 ounces organic cacao butter (melted in a microwave or double boiler)
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons Swerve Confectioners
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid stevia extract
- 1/16 teaspoon salt
- 5 ounces stevia-sweetened dark chocolate
To Make the Mint Filling:
- Add the cashews to a blender or food processor and process until they form a powder. Add all remaining filling ingredients and process until smooth and creamy.
- Scrape the mixture into a bowl, cover, and chill until firm enough to roll into balls. This takes about 4 hours in the fridge or 1 hour in the freezer; if you chill it too long, just let it sit at room temperature for a while before rolling.
To Shape the Patties:
- Use a 1 1/2 tablespoon scoop to measure out the filling, roll it into balls, and then flatten each ball slightly into a thick disk.
- Place the disks on a parchment-lined baking tray and refrigerate or freeze until the candy is chilled again.
To Coat the Patties:
- Once the filling is chilled, melt the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl in the microwave or in a double boiler.
- Working with one candy at a time, place a candy in the chocolate coating, remove it with a fork, and place it on a baking rack or parchment-lined baking tray so the chocolate can set. Continue until all the candies are coated.
- Let the chocolate set before serving.
- Net Carbs: 5g per serving (1 candy)
- Store Keto Peppermint Patties in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 10 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 175
- Sugar: 1
- Sodium: 56
- Fat: 16
- Saturated Fat: 8
- Carbohydrates: 8
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 5
- Cholesterol: 12
Keywords: Keto Peppermint Patties, Peppermint Patties Recipe