Get ready for flavorful, rich, and creamy NO CHURN low carb ice cream! This Cheesecake Ice Cream recipe is as easy to make as it is delicious.
I’ve tried a few different types of low carb ice cream in my day. Some are ok, some are truly terrible, and some are pretty dang delicious.
But then I realized that I can make a consistently amazing keto ice cream that blows my mind. Every.single.time.
Without the need for an ice cream maker.
Without all the preservatives.
And without the high price tag of store-bought low carb ice cream!
This Cheesecake Ice Cream Recipe tastes like cheesecake in ice cream form with the slightest hint of vanilla.
It has just 1.74g net carbs per 1/3-cup serving! With less than 2g net carbs per serving for this ice cream, go ahead and top it with some sliced berries, stevia-sweetened chocolate chips, or homemade Keto Hot Fudge Sauce.
Yup, you need that Keto Hot Fudge Sauce.
Cream Cheese Ice Cream
First things first, let’s talk about the elephant in the room. The burning question is: Does cream cheese ice cream actually taste good?!
I am happy to report a very emphatic “yes”! Cream cheese ice cream is actually pretty incredible.
To me, it tastes like cheesecake, but in ice cream form. (So in terms of intuitive recipe-naming, #nailedit I guess, lol!)
But in all seriousness, who doesn’t love cheesecake? And ice cream?! So yes, make this. And if you like the two desserts it’s named after, you’ll love it!
Low Carb Ice Cream
Now let’s talk about what makes this ice cream low carb and keto friendly. It’s sugar free; instead of sugar I use Swerve Confectioners Sugar Replacement because it blends really well.
And you won’t find any thickeners here! I use a combination of cream cheese + whipped heavy cream and the result is a thick + rich + creamy ice cream.
Cheesecake Ice Cream Recipe
We all love a good no-churn ice cream recipe, right? It doesn’t get any easier than this one! And you probably already have all of the ingredients on hand to make it!
Cheesecake Ice Cream Ingredients:
- Cream cheese
- Swerve Confectioners
- Pure vanilla extract
- Fresh lemon juice
- Liquid stevia
- Heavy whipping cream
How to Make No Churn Cheesecake Ice Cream:
- Beat the cream cheese, sweetener, and flavorings.
- Beat the heavy whipping cream in a separate bowl.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
What is the Lowest Carb Ice Cream?
Lara and I worked HARD testing over 40 different varieties of keto and low carb ice cream! Checkout our Low Carb Ice Cream Review on The Keto Queens.
But let’s be honest; with less than 2g net carbs per serving, this Cheesecake Ice Cream Recipe might just be the lowest carb ice cream!
More Low Carb Cheesecake Treats to Try:
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Cheesecake Peanut Butter Brownies
- Vanilla Cheesecake Pudding
- Chocolate Peppermint No Bake Cheesecake Bites
- Turtle Cheesecake Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake Frosting
Did you make this recipe? Please rate it and leave a comment below because I love hearing from you! You can also tag @anediblemosaic and #healthysweeteats on social media. To stay up-to-date FOLLOW ME on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. Xoxo, Faith
Cheesecake Ice Cream Recipe
- Beat together the cream cheese, water, Swerve Confectioners, vanilla, fresh lemon juice, and liquid stevia until smooth in a large bowl.
- Beat the heavy cream to stiff peaks in a medium bowl.
- Beat 1/4 of the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until smooth. Use a rubber spatula to fold in the remaining whipped cream 1/4 at a time.
- Gently pour the mixture into a 9-inch loaf pan, lay a piece of plastic wrap directly on top, and freeze until stiffened enough to scoop, at least 4 hours or up to 2 weeks.
- Net Carbs: 1.74g per serving (1/3 cup)
- This recipe makes about 2 cups of ice cream; each serving is about 1/3 cup.
- Let this ice cream set at room temperate for 10 to 15 minutes before scooping because this does freeze quite solid.
- Make an ice cream sundae with my Keto Hot Fudge Sauce!
Disclosure: This post contains Amazon affiliate links to products we believe in, which means that even though it doesn’t cost you anything extra, Healthy Sweet Eats will receive a small amount of money from the sale of these items.