Flavored with passion tea, strawberry, coconut milk, and a hint of vanilla, you'll love this homemade Copycat Keto Starbucks Pink Drink Recipe every bit as much as the original. And making it yourself will save you money!
The first time I tried the infamous Pink Drink was at Epcot with my niece. We were there for the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival. She was wearing a pink shirt and had her pink mouse ears on, and a pink beverage just seemed appropriate.
I wasn't expecting to love it when I tried it (I never order sweet drinks), but it was delicious! Light and refreshing, with a nicely balanced sweet/tart flavor and creaminess from coconut milk. Starbucks definitely nailed this one.
This is my homemade keto version of the Pink Drink. I hope you love it as much as I do!
Starbucks describes it as follows:
Our crisp, Strawberry Acai Refreshers® Beverage, with its accents of passion fruit, is combined with creamy Coconutmilk. It’s a fruity and refreshing sip of spring, no matter what time of year.
Before April 2017, this drink was only part of the Starbucks secret menu. However, now it's part of the regular menu so all you have to do is choose your size and ask for a Pink Drink!
If you're curious how it was ordered on the secret menu, here's how it was done:
- Choose your size.
- Ask for a Strawberry Acai Refresher.
- And specify "made with coconut milk"!
How to Order the Keto Version of This Drink at Starbucks
This drink is an easy one to make keto! Here's how to order it:
- Choose your size.
- Ask for sugar-free passion iced tea with a pump of sugar-free vanilla syrup and heavy cream.
- Additionally, you can ask for freeze-dried strawberries if you want.
- Brew passion tea and let it cool.
- Blend it with coconut milk, vanilla, and sweetener.
- Pour into a glass with ice.
As always, healthy is subjective term. The regular Pink Drink (i.e., not the keto version) is pretty high in sugar.
I like to make my own low carb, keto friendly Pink Drink! This drink is vegan and sweetened with stevia.
Starbucks Pink Drink Nutrition Information
Here's the nutrition information for the regular version of this drink at Starbucks (16 fluid ounce size), which comes from the Starbucks website:
- 2.5g fat
- 27g carbohydrates
- 2g fiber
- 25g net carbs
- 1g protein
Keto Homemade Pink Drink Nutrition Information
- 12g fat
- 5g carbohydrates
- 1g fiber
- 4g net carbs
- 1g protein
- Sous Vide Egg Bites with Bacon and Cheddar
- 5-Ingredient Skinny Mocha Frappuccino
- Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew
- Low Carb Sugar Free Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Cranberry Bliss Cake
Did you make this recipe? Please rate it and leave a comment below because I love hearing from you! You can also tag @anediblemosaic and #healthysweeteats on social media. To stay up-to-date FOLLOW ME on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. Xoxo, Faith
Starbucks Pink Drink (Copycat Recipe)
- Add the tea, coconut milk, vanilla, and stevia to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a large glass, add the ice, and stir in the strawberries.
- Net Carbs: 4g per serving
- Brew up a jug of passionfruit tea and keep it in the fridge so it's ready to go whenever you want to make this drink.
- It isn't totally necessary to blend this in a blender, but it does help make it ultra-smooth (because coconut milk can sometimes have lumps).