Flavored with passion tea, strawberry, coconut milk, and a hint of vanilla, you'll love this homemade Copycat Keto Starbucks Pink Drink recipe every bit as much as the original. And making it yourself will save you money!
The first time I tried the infamous Pink Drink was at Epcot with my niece. We were there for the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival. She was wearing a pink shirt and had her pink mouse ears on, and a pink beverage just seemed appropriate.
I wasn't expecting to love it when I tried it (I never order sweet drinks), but it was delicious! Light and refreshing, with a nicely balanced sweet/tart flavor and creaminess from coconut milk. Starbucks definitely nailed this one.
This is my homemade keto version of the Pink Drink. I hope you love it as much as I do!
What is the Pink Drink at Starbucks?
Starbucks describes it as follows:
Our crisp, Strawberry Acai Refreshers® Beverage, with its accents of passion fruit, is combined with creamy Coconutmilk. It’s a fruity and refreshing sip of spring, no matter what time of year.Starbucks
Before April 2017, this drink was only part of the Starbucks secret menu. However, now it's part of the regular menu so all you have to do is choose your size and ask for a Pink Drink!
If you're curious how it was ordered on the secret menu, here's how it was done:
- Choose your size.
- Ask for a Strawberry Acai Refresher.
- And specify "made with coconut milk"!
How to Order the Keto Version of This Drink at Starbucks
This drink is an easy one to order keto! Here's how to order it:
- Choose your size.
- Ask for sugar-free passion iced tea with a pump of sugar-free vanilla syrup and heavy cream.
- Additionally, you can ask for freeze-dried strawberries if you want.
The Best Copycat Keto Starbucks Pink Drink Recipe
- Passion tea
- Canned unsweetened full-fat coconut milk
- Vanilla extract
- Liquid stevia
- Freeze-dried or fresh strawberries
How to Make the Pink Drink at Home
- Brew passion tea and let it cool.
- Blend it with coconut milk, vanilla, and sweetener.
- Pour into a glass with ice.
Tips for Making a Homemade Pink Drink
- Make sure to let the passion tea cool fully before making this drink, otherwise it will melt the ice and dilute the flavor. If you want, you can brew up a jug of passionfruit tea and keep it in the fridge so it's ready to go whenever you want to make this drink!
- It isn't totally necessary to blend the tea, coconut milk, vanilla, and stevia in a blender, but it does help make it ultra-smooth (because coconut milk can sometimes have lumps).
- If stevia isn't your thing, use your sweetener of choice and adjust to taste.
Is Starbucks Pink Drink Healthy?
As always, healthy is subjective term. The regular Pink Drink (i.e., not the keto version) is pretty high in sugar.
I like to make my own low carb, keto friendly Pink Drink! This drink is vegan and sweetened with stevia.
Starbucks Pink Drink Nutrition Information
Here's the nutrition information for the regular version of this drink at Starbucks (16 fluid ounce size), which comes from the Starbucks website:
- 2.5g fat
- 27g carbohydrates
- 2g fiber
- 25g net carbs
- 1g protein
Keto Homemade Pink Drink Nutrition Information
- 12g fat
- 5g carbohydrates
- 1g fiber
- 4g net carbs
- 1g protein
More Healthy Starbucks Copycat Recipes to Try
- Sous Vide Egg Bites with Bacon and Cheddar
- 5-Ingredient Skinny Mocha Frappuccino
- Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew
- Low Carb Sugar Free Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Cranberry Bliss Cake
Did you make this recipe? Please rate it and leave a comment below because I love hearing from you! You can also tag @anediblemosaic and #healthysweeteats on social media. To stay up-to-date FOLLOW ME on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. Xoxo, FaithPrint