This light and fluffy Mango Mousse has just two ingredients and doesn't require any cooking!
I go through breakfast phases where I’ll eat the same thing every morning for six months straight and then suddenly I’m done. Like forever.
My latest morning obsession is plain Greek yogurt topped with fresh pineapple, walnuts, and a generous dollop of mango mousse stirred in. I hope I don’t get sick of it anytime soon because boy is it delicious and satisfying. (It takes a special breakfast to keep me fueled until lunch and this does the trick perfectly.)
This Mango Mousse is light textured and bright flavored, making it the perfect treat when you want just a little something. It happens to be one of my favorite summer desserts, especially topped with a little sprinkle of chopped super dark chocolate if you want to make it extra special.
And with just two ingredients, it really doesn’t get any easier. Make it…you know you want to. ;)
I used my recipe for 10-Minute No-Cook Mango Curd to make this!
- 1 batch 10-Minute No-Cook Mango Curd (2 ½ cups mango curd)
- 1 (13.5 oz/400 ml) can unsweetened, full-fat coconut milk
- Refrigerate the coconut milk (while still in the can) until fully chilled, at least 8 hours, but overnight is better.
- Open the can from the bottom and drain off the thinner, liquid-y coconut milk (you can reserve it for use in something else, such as a smoothie, if you want).
- Transfer the thick, waxy-looking portion to a medium bowl, and whip it with a handheld electric beater until light and fluffy.
- Gradually fold the coconut “whipped cream” into the mango curd and refrigerate for 10 minutes. (Or cover with plastic wrap and store refrigerated for up to 3 days.)